[Magdalen] A surpise?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 20:37:07 UTC 2016

The title of this article is "This Photo of Hillary May Surprise You... But
It Really Shouldn't
​.
"
​I include the tinyurl because the link itself is very very long.​

http://tinyurl.com/zbx8nf8

I hear from folks who have actually met her that this is not at all
surprising. She is actually very charming in person. And I have little
doubt that she will make a superb president.  It's a shame that the
Republicans are hell-bent on ravaging the country rather than allow
anything good to come out of a Democratic initiative.  It's even more of a
shame that a lot of people believe that their representative
are behaving appropriately.

Oh well ....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford