[Magdalen] Speculation re Trump

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 9 18:42:02 UTC 2016

This speculation re Trump is valid, as is every other idea floating around out there.  Whether he gets the nomination or not, I just want July over, for God's sake.

As for the speculation itself, it's no more unbelievable than the now-nearly forgotten phone call Bill made to DT several weeks before he announced.  It was floated then that DT was nothing more than a Clinton shill, and he'd either pull out or go down in pathetic defeat at just the right time so as to make Hillary look good.  I frankly find this one more believable than the idea that he's running for president just to prove a point.  Though shrewd in business, I don't really think DT's smart enough to pull off "proving a point".  Other than to point to the one on the top of his head.