[Magdalen] Whine

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:58:42 UTC 2016

(((Susan)))
Sometimes the water stays warm enough for showering for a day or more

Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 10, 2016, at 3:46 PM, Susan Hagen <susanvhagen at gmail.com> wrote:

This weekend I have a dead water heater and a dead dehumidifier and
I'm trying to get organized to leave on vacation next weekend!  I'm
feeling cranky.  I've had the water heater apart once to unstick the
valve and have a call in the the plumber (again) to come out tomorrow
for a permanent fix.  I was going to weed but don't want to get hot
and sweaty with the prospect of a cold shower to follow.

Complainingly,
Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the