[Magdalen] Protest

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sun Jul 10 21:06:52 UTC 2016

I’m about to leave to head down to Centennial Olympic Park near downtown Atlanta for the #ALTONSTERLING#PHILANDOCALTILE Empowerment Protest organized by the American Constitution Society at Georgia State University College of Law.

Please pray for a peaceful demonstration.

I’m hoping also to try to engage some police officers to express my support for law enforcement in general and our local departments for their generally excellent work.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net