[Magdalen] Protest

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 00:16:24 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/10/2016 5:13:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jhandsfield at att.net writes:

Please  pray for a peaceful demonstration.   >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Though I am all for peaceful demonstrations on this subject, I've
wondered about the frightful demonstrations in a number of areas in
the USA coming so quickly on the heels of the death of the 5
policemen in Dallas.  Might it have been better to have a couple  of
days of reflection on that before the "Black Lives Matter"  demonstrations
start in again in earnest.  Or is this just off base?

Ironically, the Twin Cities demonstrations that shut down I-94 were
taking place in the same area which had been the black area of Saint  Paul
and was wiped out and people relocated for the building of the very same
I-94.

David S.