[Magdalen] prayer request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 01:38:02 UTC 2016

Many midwives will attempt an "external version" (a technique which
involves putting pressure on the mother's abdomen to encourage the baby to
rotate to the proper position) if baby is still breech closer to the due
date. It is not especially comfortable for the mother! Kim Kardasihian-West
had it done successfully this last time. Many OBs will not do it,
either because they don't know how, or because C-sections are much more
profitable. I hope Annie has a good midwife or a good OB.