[Magdalen] AC of C General Synod GS2016 Prayer Request

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:04:41 UTC 2016

Thank you, Margaret.  Interestingly, in yesteray's Indigenous People
day, two accomplished young Cree women who were inducted into the
Primates's Council of Elders and Youth, wore signs on their backs'
LGBTQ2 Two Spirited' and 'Black Lives Matter' as they sang and drummed
quite a fierce-sounding song.  That has been the only overt sign of
anything within the structure of the Agenda. Today may be different,
because I know there was tacit agreement not to intrude on the
Indigenous Day.

Marion, a pilgrim --  Off to the fray