[Magdalen] Shingles

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Jul 11 15:28:07 UTC 2016

On 7/11/16 5:50 AM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford wrote:
> Never say never. The virus will find a way.  It is, after all, their job.

Not just their job, their survival, just as hiding dormant after the
active phase of Chicken Pox is their survival, and going into another
active reproduction phase giving the human Shingles is their survival.
However, I can't find much sympathy in my human emotional makeup for the
simple survival of the virus: I'd prefer extinction for it.  Now if it
could just find a way to survive without giving the human host fits in
the process of its reproduction....   Lots of other "species" of virus
manage that.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net