[Magdalen] Plumber done, now exterminator

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 02:18:06 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/11/2016 5:47:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

When the  Smithsonian first opened the Insect Zoo in the Museum of Natural
History, the  Hissing Cockroaches were a big draw. My then-7-year-old
daughter was quite  enamored of them and held one for awhile...ugh! The only
trouble was, they  were getting handled so much that they weren't hissing
anymore--no need to  scare off  predators!>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Over summer, bugs swarm to Florida.  These are by and large  absent
during the tourist season in the winter.  The most obnoxious of the  summer
bugs in Florida to me are those palmetto bugs which are really a  roach,
and can be the size of a dinner plate.

David S.