[Magdalen] Today, PCP appt.

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:38:42 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 7:42 AM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

>  That's why the old painkiller used to be APC tabs--aspirin, phenacetin and
> caffeine.

"All Purpose Capsule."

>   However, now I take
> something to prevent those and haven't had one in about 3 years.
>
> My neurologist has me taking Co-Q-10, and B-2 as a preventive. Mostly
works, still get them but not nearly as frequent or severe.
I was taking Topomax as a preventive but my urologist said with my history
of kidney stones I would be better not on that. It worked about like what
I'm on now, but I didn't like the way I felt, so I was glad to make the
change.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted