[Magdalen] Today, PCP appt.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:17:55 UTC 2016

When I first started the gabapentin, for a day or two my feet felt
disconnected from my legs and I didn't feel safe to drive. Then I seemed to
adjust to it and was okay. I had to fiddle with the dosage a little bit
though. Now I take it in the morning and at bedtime and I'm fine, no
problems. I think some things are weird that way.