[Magdalen] Today, PCP appt.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 17:59:12 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/13/2016 12:01:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

What  knocks out my severe sinus headaches (TBTG much less frequent
than they  used to be) is two pseudoephedrine tabs, three Excedrin
capsules (aspirin +  acetominophen + caffeine), and a nap. After that I
feel born  again.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I started having "classical" migraines when I was a UW-Madison
undergraduate.
These consisted of the preliminary visual scintillating scotomata, followed
 by
severe headache and then nausea a vomiting.

There wasn't much for the condition back in the 1950's, but  fortunately
there was a spontaneous improvement such that I only retain the  visual
"entertainment" and the headaches and nausea no longer  occur.

I ascribe some of this improvement to regular ingestion of propanolol  for
a heart
irregularity (not atrial fibrillation).

Sometimes there is the "classical" scenario of getting through a  difficult
situation, with symptoms starting when I relax, and sometimes  not.

David Strang.