[Magdalen] Today, PCP appt.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:46:09 UTC 2016

Yes, I have a new PCP because my old one left, and when we were going over my record and came to the cholesterol piece, I told her flat out I wasn't taking any medication for that. Tried statins once as part of a study--that was it. Fortunately, mine isn't too bad, and my HDL levels are over the moon.