[Magdalen] Marriage equality ACTUALLY PASSES first reading

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Wed Jul 13 19:04:05 UTC 2016

There was a later statement from the General Secretary that I received
by email this afternoon that indicates that he was not coded as laity,
but that the list his office had provided to the electronic voting
company listed him as "clergy, non-voting." (I am not sure why he was in
the system at all, if they had him as non-voting, though perhaps they
thought he needed to be able to see the results or something like that.)

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins
  kristin at verumsolum.com