[Magdalen] Marriage equality ACTUALLY PASSES first reading

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:22:45 UTC 2016

Thanks, Kristin.  That's more precise info on what we accept was human
error, garbage in, garbage out.  He is Clergy and did vote -- and now we
all know how :-D .  Human error like telling me some weeks back that I
wasn't a GS delegate.  At the start of GS I did receive a grovelling
apology from the person who had told me that.

Marion, a pilgrim