[Magdalen] Veterinary Update.

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:59:18 UTC 2016

We've just bought Green Cross "insurance" for our 16year old kelpie . It
halved the $800 bill for the tooth extraction under GA plus radical
grooming of the paws (she's been developing arthritis and doesn't exercise
nearly as much as she used to. We wished they had mentioned it when we
bought the $120 bag of "joint food" and the $800 worth of
blood, circulatory and other tests a few weeks ago!

Regards
Lesley de Voil

--
Sent from MetroMail