[Magdalen] Today, PCP appt.

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 04:00:51 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 10:18 PM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford <
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:

> They certainly have come up with some good medications for migraines. My
> current one is taken at the first sign of a headache, and it nips it in the
> bud quite nicely.  When I consider how much agony I went through back in
> the day, it's amazing.

I used to be able to take Imitrex. It was like a miracle.
When they found my DVT's, my neurologist said I needed to not use it any
more because of the danger from clots. Went back to my old standard fiorcet
or fiorcet 3 depending on how severe the headache is. (Had taken fiornal
but am not to use aspirin so went to the non-aspirin version)

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted