[Magdalen] Today, PCP appt.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:43:15 UTC 2016

Hmm. Maybe get a second opinion.  I was told similar by one physician
neurologist and then was starting with a new MD because my GP retired. We
discussed this and he said he had no problem with my continuing to take the
other medication. I don't take it very often, but when I do it's a
lifesaver. Glad I didn't just accept the first opinion without a quibble.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford