[Magdalen] Happy Saint Benedict's Day

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:10:38 UTC 2016

These fellows seemed to be out west, the Prairies perhaps, judging by
the company they kept.  Perhaps they were observers like the Moderator
of our United Church of Canada, now in full communion with its American
counterpart, who attended the whole thing but kept her own counsel, even
in the Neighbourhood groups (she was in mine).  I had known nothing of
her; she was a surprise with her tattoos, mohawk haircut ;-) and
informal style.

Marion, a pilgrim