[Magdalen] Happy Saint Benedict's Day

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:21:35 UTC 2016

What is the US counterpart of the United Church of Canada? That is such a
large umbrella body that I'd be hard put to figure it out. Our United
Church of Christ is comprised only of the former Congregational Church and
Evangelical and Reformed Church. The Presbyterian Church, USA and the
United Methodist Church (which includes the Evangelical United Brethren)
are still separate bodies here, although I understand they are part of the
United Church of Canada.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com