[Magdalen] Today, PCP appt.

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:05:47 UTC 2016

If I can scarcely walk and have a hard time typing because of peripheral
neuropathy, should I, maybe, look for a non "wonder" drug to replace
simvastatin?

I should remember to ask this question of my neurologist, my physiatrist,
and my internist. Since not one of them has raised this question, I assume
each will pooh pooh a connection.

But, scientifically speaking, a test of an alternative may actually make
some sense. Especially since the neurologist hates the notion that the
neuropathy is idiopathic, but has done quite a few blood tests without any
result.

--
Allan Carr