[Magdalen] Prayer request

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:44:52 UTC 2016

A group of kids were playing on the lake where my brother lives, and one of
them fell in, and he drowned.

One of the group, Ben, has asperger's syndrome and is devastated.  Please
pray for the right people to say the right things to help this young man to
find healing.

Also, I'm sure the entire region is terribly upset over this accident, so
they all really need prayers.

I also rely on this group to exercise discretion and not mention the boy's
name at all beyond this group.  I'm sure the matter is in the news. Please,
please do not try to read the news and connect the dots, folks. I'm over
the line in mentioning the name at all, but I hope I can count on your
discretion.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford