[Magdalen] Candles Galore.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 13:27:16 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/16/2016 3:05:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kate.conant at gmail.com writes:

We  only had to deal with several weeks of their getting their trucks stuck
in  the mud on our right-of-way and cutting down trees and only cleaning  up
after themselves after repeatedly phone  calls.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I thought we were out of the cross hairs, and that Asplundh was through  in
this development, but they are apparently not.  Several of my prized
conifers are near wires, and I dread to think how they can mutilate  them.
My greeting for them will be that we have never had power outages  from
tree branches in this development, but we have had power outages from
the tree trimmers!

David Strang.