[Magdalen] Candles Galore.

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 07:05:50 UTC 2016

Wow!  Your Asplundh is worse than our Asplundh!

We only had to deal with several weeks of their getting their trucks stuck
in the mud on our right-of-way and cutting down trees and only cleaning up
after themselves after repeatedly phone calls.

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8