[Magdalen] Travel prayers please

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 17:59:52 UTC 2016

I'm headed out in a few minutes on my way to Cape Cod to visit my
sister and brother in law.  I ask your prayers for safe travel.  It
looks like a storm is brewing here in the Valley so the first part may
be in rain.  I'll go as far as CT tonight, then the rest of the way
tomorrow.  As usual I'm starting later than I had hoped but there's
always so much to do to get the house, cats and me ready.

Thanks,
Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the