[Magdalen] VP

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Jul 18 20:02:09 UTC 2016

You do have a point. My response might be that not all Republicans are
alike, and Donald Trump is in a class by himself. Here in Massachusetts we
have a Republican governor, and we have had them in the recent past (Mitt
Romney & Bill Weld). We've recently had a Republican governor in Vermont
(Jim Douglas). They, like most all elected Republicans in New England (the
current governor of Maine excepted) are all (IMHO) reasonable, decent
people. I wouldn't vote for them, but I've not been rabidly opposed to them
either. One might call them reasonable Republicans - they have to be or they
wouldn't get elected here. Donald Trump, OTOH, is totally different. Which
is maybe why few if any elected Republicans from New England are attending
the Republican convention.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com