[Magdalen] VP

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue Jul 19 00:53:51 UTC 2016

On 7/18/16 1:28 PM, Scott Knitter wrote:
> This isn't an election between two equals with different points of
> view. It's a choice between a national disaster and an actual
> qualified candidate.

I think they're equally horrible, just in different ways.  Hillary is
"qualified", but her record on her "learning experience" up to now is
horrible.  Trump, besides his general repulsiveness and his public
statements on the things he wants to do (mostly unconstitutional and
unAmerican), has a horrible record in things that _might_ qualify him,
that is, his business record: Going bankrupt _FOUR TIMES_ on his way to
becoming a billionaire?  You can maybe do that in business, but the
government can't afford to go bankrupt ONCE!  I'm going Libertarian in
November, or possibly write-in.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net