[Magdalen] Deposit paid

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 00:22:22 UTC 2016

Well, color me offended if you aren't at St. James, Baton Rouge on 8
January. And, (unless Lynn has warned you off!) Rodger and I would be
delighted to host you day and/or night, help with sites, visiting, etc.
Are you heading out of the US from BTR, MSY, or IAH?

I assume that's Owensboro, Kentucky? Are you stopping in Forest, MS for
a particular reason? Birmingham to Baton Rouge is an easy day's drive,
just FYI. (Unless Alabama hosts a bowl game in Tuscaloosa that weekend
-- then you want to avoid it, anyway. Go on to Mobile, and see the Gulf,
and Marilyn!)

Snow would be rare, indeed, in our parts (south of I-20), but the same
humidity that makes it so stifling, right now, can make even our
relatively mild winter temperatures "bite," and it is often rainy at
that time of year, so a lined raincoat may be advisable.

Marking her calendar, now, and with

Peace,
Jo