[Magdalen] Deposit paid

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 00:55:18 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 6:23 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
> wrote:

>  My next break starts on the Feast of Stephen, when I hope the snow will
> be absent rather than deep and crisp and even eityher here or where I am
> heading. :-)
>
> The time of year means many of you will have family commitments
>

> 29/12    Embassy Suites, Little Rock (2 nights)
> 31/12    Sheraton, Memphis Downtown (2 nights)

Little Rock or Memphis I could have done. Unfortunately, we always go to
Iowa to visit my son  and his family, usually leaving the day after
Christmas.
--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted