[Magdalen] Little prayers please

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:11:52 UTC 2016

I cannot imagine what life is like for you, so I hesitate to post. I
thought that this might have some meaning for you, if only to assure you
that you are not alone. The letter here was written by Richard Feynman over
a year after his wife died of tuberculosis. I only really learned about Dr.
Feynman when he was in the process of dying of cancer a few (seems like a
few, maybe more) years ago. I somehow learned to admire enormously his love
of life and his spirituality despite his adamant conviction that there is
nothing else out there.

If this is not useful, simply delete it and forgive my stumbling to try to
give comfort, and know that I at least meant well.

http://www.openculture.com/2013/08/richard-feynmans-letter-to-departed-wife.html

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford