[Magdalen] Little prayers please

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:05:57 UTC 2016

I still have those days, 7 months after my son's death last December. Since
Pat Summitt's death a couple of weeks ago, I find myself repeating one of
her her mantras to myself a lot on those days--"Right foot. Left foot.
Breathe. Repeat." Her former player Candace Parker got a really nice tattoo
of that mantra which you can see here
http://www.wbir.com/sports/candace-parker-gets-tattoo-in-honor-of-pat-summitt/275693825
I don't think I'll go that far, but it is calming.