[Magdalen] Texting?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:42:01 UTC 2016

I got two laughs, no, three, out of this discussion. The first was ME's
about the toilet brush and feather duster. The second was Brud's
description of Dawn's reply to his text. The third was David's description
of his drill sergeant neighbors, whom I can about hear now.

In our house, electronic communication is the norm. You'd swear we'd just
had the biggest fight ever. But S/O works from home so is always on his
computer during the day. When I'm on mine we generally have a side
conversation going. So we are actually communicating all day long.