[Magdalen] Alan Chionh's funeral

Claudine Chionh anglican at claudinec.net
Thu Jul 21 03:58:58 UTC 2016

My uncle’s funeral will be held on Thursday, 11am Pacific time – that’s a few hours from now?

I’ve just sent off my contribution to our family’s eulogy, a first for me. And on Tuesday I made initial inquiries at the Melbourne cemetery where my grandparents’ ashes are interred, to start the process for accommodating Uncle Alan here and having a memorial service for his Melbourne family and friends.

This is going to stay with me. I’m 40 and have barely lived, and my parents’ generation has started to die off.