[Magdalen] Alan Chionh's funeral

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 21 05:47:41 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

I was 45 when my father died, but only 12 when his father died in 1955 (anniversary coming up) I was 53 when my mother died at 94. My three other grandparent died before I was born in 1940 and 41 and 1931. My oldest grandfather was born in 1853 and his father was born in 1810 so we have a wide generation. I am the youngest grandchild of Ulrich and Margaret Carolan Milord. The next youngest grandchild and my god father has to be about 85. I haven't heard from him in about 20 years but he inherited the construction business and now his son and grandchildren operate it  (I hope--My grandfather and his first cousin started it in the 1890's or so)

Joe