[Magdalen] How?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 15:47:31 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/21/2016 11:28:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

Subway  doesn't claim to be good, just "fresh",  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I always end up with a variation on a BLT when I order at Subway.
The only different aspect of this sandwich is my request for hot
peppers.  Except for the peppers (which would be horrible torture  for
those Scandinavian immigrants and first generation folk in the
Upper Midwest) it ends up being close to one of my mother's standard
lunch sandwiches.

David Strang.