[Magdalen] The verdict; was It finally happened...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 21 18:45:03 UTC 2016

After thorough diagnostics, all cheap things were ruled out.  The transmission itself needs replaced.  I half suspected, so am anything but shocked.  But... $2000?  Actually, yes, $2000, because that's rebuilt part, tax, and labor included.  If I'd taken it to the Kia dealership, I'm led to understand that would be the price of the transmission itself, without even thinking of tax and labor.  (Had a Honda for 10 years, so I know about dealership rates.)  So... sigh.  At least I'll be up and running by middle of next week.  Yay, Enterpri$e !