[Magdalen] The verdict; was It finally happened...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 19:49:32 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/21/2016 2:45:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

half  suspected, so am anything but shocked.  But... $2000?  Actually,

About ten years ago, Wilfred was driving his mother, who was visiting  at
the time, and the transmission on our Ford Explorer failed.  The price  for
fixing it was more than the sum listed above.  I saw a specialized  mechanic
putting together the transmission after doing necessary repairs, and  the
thing looked like an insane pile of mechanical junk.  How  transmissions
work is beyond me.

David S.