[Magdalen] The verdict; was It finally happened...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 21 21:23:30 UTC 2016

>>>I saw a specialized  mechanic<<<

In my case, that would have been the Kia dealership.  Of course, yours may have blown worse than mine.  (Mine, of course, has been begging to be replaced for weeks now... inching along for a couple minutes at mid-rev before getting up enough speed to actually say you're a valid participant in public traffic, was a sign I was simply hoping was a nightmare that would go away.  It didn't.)

Larry-turned-Fernando, so far, is my savior.  Just like Larry was for sooooooooo many years.