[Magdalen] Just canceled landline.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 22 19:27:50 UTC 2016

On 22/07/2016 19:50, M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:
> Fascinating.
>
> Landline:  You're charged per call?  No flat monthly fee like over here?  Or are you referring specifically to "long-distance"?

You can get plans which include free calls (which would include long
distance but not to mobiles and some other special numbers, and that
does not just mean premium raye ones).  I have free weekend calls,
others get free weekend and evening or free all the time.

> Mobile:  Same question (basically).  My Consumer Cellular flat fee is linked directly to the plan I select, which one makes sure amounts to "more than one needs" so as to avoid the 25 cent per minute overage punishment.

Same for me.  I'm allowed 200 minutes a month and get nowhere near it.

Roger