[Magdalen] Just canceled landline.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:30:30 UTC 2016

I recently discovered while a friend was traveling in Canada, that cell
phones can use an ap to make long distance, international calls using wifi
at no charge, and I know Apple has it's own set up for this.

Roger you might look into this when you come to the states this winter, you
might be able to use your own phone if you have wireless access here.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr