[Magdalen] Just canceled landline.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 22 23:05:04 UTC 2016

On 22/07/2016 20:30, Lynn Ronkainen wrote:
> I recently discovered while a friend was traveling in Canada, that
> cell phones can use an ap to make long distance, international calls
> using wifi at no charge, and I know Apple has it's own set up for this.
>
> Roger you might look into this when you come to the states this
> winter, you might be able to use your own phone if you have wireless
> access here.

I will probably pit another $10 credit on my existing US SIM for if
anybody wants to contact me on a regular cell-phone number. I believe my
regular contract on my other phone will allow me to make calls from the
US within my monthly allowance but I will check that before I travel.
There is a shop in town where I can do that.

Roger