[Magdalen] Just canceled landline.

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Fri Jul 22 19:36:36 UTC 2016

Yes - there is digital tv received by aerial (A limited number of
stations). Alternatively there is satellite tv. I have a satellite dish
and receive a large assortment of channels free via Freesat - which as
the name implies comes without any charges (except for the tv licence
required for anyone who has views live tv.
Alternatively you can subscribe to a number of pay services which come
either by satellite or cable.

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name

Rector of Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Sutton-on-the-Hill & Trusley

Diocese of Derby, England