[Magdalen] Just canceled landline.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Jul 22 21:58:54 UTC 2016

On 7/22/16 2:30 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:

> Is there still a non-cable TV reality in Britain (analog antenna, what we over here called [call?; does it still exist in some places?; went away here years ago] "rabbit ears")?

Mike?  Are you saying that the only way you can get TV in California is
by cable that you have to pay for, that you can no longer get broadcast
TV?  We do have broadcast TV here in flyover country, though most of us
have the option of cable or dish antennas.  I use "Rabbit Ears", because
I refuse to pay money for television.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net