[Magdalen] Just canceled landline.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 22:07:13 UTC 2016

I use an 'antenna' device I bought at Home Depot ... it works fairly well
for the 'local stuff' and the odd 'our there free' stuff except when there
is heavy air traffic over my neighborhood... (it's wired in to my TV and a
friend strung up outside 'cable' so I could hang it near a second floor
window.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck