[Magdalen] Another Casualty.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 00:16:11 UTC 2016

I'm not surprised, but am saddened. Frank Fornaro is a wonderful guy. He
might be the only person in the whole diocese I've never heard dissed.

The campus has been placed in good hands.

Harvard Divinity School is within walking distance, and Boston University
School of Theology is across the river. I know some postulants have come
from (IMO) unacceptably evangelical seminaries (Gordon Conwell BOOOOOO),
but I've heard they face stricter vetting than the old certificate of
Anglican studies route.

Haven't heard a peep from the Diocese. Waiting for the Bishop to weigh in.
-M