[Magdalen] RAM final stats

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Jul 25 19:33:14 UTC 2016

Well, Hillary probably has plenty of ammo for her first State of the Union
address, but it's this kind of thing she'd want to use to tout universal
health care. I can't help Jay with an address for Hillary, but wish you
luck, Sistah Jay, with getting the word to her!,

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY