[Magdalen] Computer help

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:51:37 UTC 2016

Came home the other day to discover that Windows in its widsom had decided
to install Windows 10.

I wasn't enthralled by it but didn't seem too big a deal.

today, I tried to run my copy of Sibelius Music Software.

The Avid folks seem to think I have switched computers so I have to go
through the licensing procedure again.

I have my security code for the program, but it is asking for my system ID.
I don't remember how to find it. As I recall, when I first installed the
software, it generated a system ID for me, but I could be wrong. I do not
want to go through the re-install
again due to the time involved. I am due to head out this afternoon for the
Arkansas Bandmasters Association meeting.

Any ideas?

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted