[Magdalen] Fwd: Whither to lie and to lay?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 19:59:39 UTC 2016

Meanwhile, some former colleagues and I used to generate our own
workspeak somehow:

"anyhow" > "anywho" > "any-hugh" > "any-hugh's-ville"

It's the language of boredom, I think. Went along with adopting an odd
nasal tone and ending many sentences with "and what-have-you."

I think we were yadda yadda-ing before Seinfeld made it cool.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA