[Magdalen] teasing the SIL

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:05:20 UTC 2016

LOL.... will watch for exploding head on the news...

ah,  yes, has the word agenda fallen out of use for so many myriad of
categories?  It *seems* as though it's been a while (tho seems like only
yesterday... including the vast white wing one..., just sayin')

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr