[Magdalen] teasing the SIL

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:59:27 UTC 2016

Prolly mentioned this already,
but I'm blessed to have a SIL (not quite accurate, but no better
description springs to mind ... she's definitely not a friend)
who's ranted on for many years now about our President.

He's a Kenyan.
He's a Moslem.
And he's going to force us all to convert.

We don't shie/shy away from teasing her whenever she starts.
But he's been so disorganized!
So distracted!
Tonight might be his last chance.

If you see an old woman with an exploding head in Blacksburg,
it's probably our fault.

Revenge for years of accusations about our "gay agenda."
We're going to force everyone to eat granola, grow vegetables, and knit.
Yours Birkily,
-M